We want every single child to have the most fun!
Soccer Kickers is a program that is based on the developmental of children ages 2-12. REGISTER FOR SPRING 2022
- Introduce basic concepts of soccer such as passing, dribbling, and juggling.
- Create a positive and fun environment to help improve children’s motor skills, social skills and most importantly have fun!
- Help children stay physically active in order to live fit and healthy lives.
- Benefiting from the skills and experience of our former professional soccer player, the kids at Soccer Kickers learn fundamental soccer skills through fun games.
- Classes are taught by a former professional soccer player and some wonderful coaches.
- Classes can occur inside and outside of medium or large classrooms, lunchrooms, outdoor playgrounds, parks and soccer fields.
- Note: Parent participation is welcomed, but not required. Just come with a bottle of water, camera or a phone to take pictures and watch your child making new friends while learning fundamental soccer skills through fun games.
Never miss a post!
Our emergent curriculum is age-appropriate and aligns with childhood education standards. Our goal is to help children not only in soccer but also in other social environments. We help children in building self-confidence and also learn the importance of individual work and teamwork.
We are Bilingual:
Our sessions are taught in English. But they can also be taught in French upon request. No French is required just desire for your children to speak it.