Soccer Kickers is currently looking for enthusiastic and energetic volunteer coaches to help positively impact children and our community. If you have a passion to work with children please submit a cover letter articulating why you would be a phenomenal soccer coach and a resume at Info@soccerkickers.com. and we will be in touch with you.
Soccer Kickers is a program that introduces soccer to children ages 2-12 at preschools, daycares, churches and parks. We’re currently in need of great coaches that have a passion for soccer and working with kids.
- $10- 13 per class ( 50 minutes)
Each session lasts 40-50 minutes based on the child’s age group. We provide specific training for all coaches, coaching equipment, and all curriculum materials.
Soccer Coach Qualifications:
- Responsible – arrives early to set up each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with site director, parents, etc.
- Professional – neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with staff and self-assured.
- Available – Saturday mornings (9:00 am – 12:00pm), and must commit for our entire season.
- Enthusiastic – MUST enjoy early childhood education and working with young children, be able to confidently connect with children primarily ages 2-8, and must make the Soccer Kickers class the best 30-45 minutes of our kickers’ week!
- Fun – enjoys having FUN with young children, being goofy, using your imagination, and watching children smile.
- Patient – must be a patient person who understands young children.
Reliable transportation – must have safe and reliable transportation to and from work and a valid driver’s license.
- Background check cleared – successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
- Tb test result
- Teach-most be able to effectively teach and manage a class of up to 10 children.
- Previous teaching or early childhood education experience preferred.
The selected coaches
- Will be trained by an early childhood educator and a former professional soccer player who has tremendous experience working with children and keeping them motivated, focused, interested and having fun!
- Receive a current First Aid kit.
- CPR/First Aid certified or ability to attain if needed.
- Must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
- Must complete an in-depth personality test.